Friday, April 25, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am please to announce that I will be providing some reviews, articles and hopefully the DC FOCUS column for Sequart.com! This is a website devoted to the study of sequential art and I am please to be able to contribute.

My first review is already on the site. It's on COUNTDOWN #1 and I encourage everyone to go read it. Check it out here.

I hope to have more stuff appearing there soon. They actually had a table at the last NYCC and were selling proofs of a soon to be released volume of essays about... THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES! Sorry I missed that one. Hopefully the final, edited version will be published soon.

So go and check out the site and leave me some comments! Who knows? If enough of you do that, they might even invite me to their booth at NEXT year's NYCC! LOL

No comments: